Drain Cleaning and Repairs
I’ve been cleaning drains for over 25 years. From kitchen sinks to mainline sewer stoppages, I’ve seen it all, and let me tell you when I say “I’ve seen it all” I really mean it.
We use rooter cable machines for normal stoppages. All our plumbing trucks carry multiple drain cleaning machines, from a small hand cable for clearing just toilets to our large 250 lb. sewer machines, with a couple in between. We’re sure to have a machine that can handle your drain problem in Nevada & Placer County. We also have hydro-jetters for those instances when a cable just won’t do. A hydro-jetter uses high-pressured water to remove debris and build-up along drainpipe walls. They can drastically improve the condition of your drainage system.
Sewer Video Camera:
Our sewer cameras are remote control cameras made for entering your sewer and drain lines. It’s kind of like the one the doctor uses to look in those private places. This enables us to go deep inside the pipe and visually inspect the entire length from house to roadway or septic tank. If there is a problem, we can locate it within inches, so we don’t have to make a mess of your yard. Without this amazing piece of equipment your yard could look like Swiss cheese in no time. If we find the problem early enough we can save you from having to replace your entire system.
Drain Maintnance Products:
Pro-Clean is a safe, environment-friendly drain cleaning liquid. It’s full of Happy Enzymes that gobbles up the funky stuff in your drains. It’s used as a regular maintenance product to prevent build-up along drain pipe walls, preventing ($) costly stoppages and repairs.
Septic Tank Owners:
Septic tank owners s in Grass Valley, Penn Valley, Colfax, or Auburn should know that Pro-Clean helps prevent overflow problems by decomposing waste in a more safe and efficient manner. Those Happy Enzymes just eat up the funk, and break it down to its basic elements.
So You Don’t Have a Clean-Out… Here Are Some Advantages of Having a Properly Installed Sewer Clean-Out:
- May prevent flooding inside home
- Lower “per stoppage” cost
- Easier to locate the sewer line
- Makes stoppages accessible to full-sized blades and cables
- Enables access by Hydro Jet if needed
- Closer to stoppage with fewer turns, giving cable added strength for better cleaning.
- No messy drain cables and machines inside your home
Why You Shouldn’t Try To Clear Stoppages Through Your Roof Vent:
- Does not thoroughly clear blockages
- Creates the potential for roof leaks
- Cannot use the right size blade
- Should never go through a smaller pipe to clear a pipe of larger diameter. This is an excellent way to get the cable stuck in the drain line.
- Drain vents use non-directional fittings which are different than actual drain lines. Very often this results in trapped cables.
- The vents are too far from the stoppage. Working through too many turns reduces the strength and effectiveness of the cable.
- It is unnecessarily dangerous and we don’t want anybody getting hurt.
- We just WON’T do it. It’s bad for everyone involved.
In Placer County call 916.645.9120
In Nevada County call 530.272.9120
for Immediate Repair or Service