Stop Losing Power – Standby Generators Are the Answer
Call ABT for a FREE in house “Emergency Power Assessment”
Power. Our lives depend on it. From everyday necessities like heating, cooling, refrigeration and lights, to daily essentials like cooking, laundry or kids’ bath times. Power outages are occurring more frequently than ever and lasting longer with devastating effects. Stand up to unpredictable weather and unforeseen outages with the most trusted name in residential standby power. If the power ever goes out, your Generac standby generator goes on – automatically – protecting you and your home 24/7.
Never feel powerless with the #1 selling home standby generator in the U.S. and Canada. Choose the generator four out of five families have already installed. Protect your home or business with the preferred 24/7 backup power protection of Generac.
- Automatic, hands-free backup power supply for home or business.
- Kicks in within ten seconds of determining power loss. Your life won’t miss a beat.
- Powered by Generac’s OHVI® engine – designed specifically for generators. Lasts three to four times longer than many competitive engines.
- Easiest installation and best value on the market – many models pre-packaged with a pre-wired transfer switch (U.S. and Canada only). All models include mounting pad.
- TruePower™ Technology provides clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
- Quiet-Test™ mode for a weekly self test that’s quieter than other brands.
- The most environmentally friendly generator on the market – consumes less fuel and releases fewer emissions.
Generac’s Nexus™ Controller is the most comprehensive available. The dual line, tri-lingual LCD display in English, Spanish, and French allows for easy monitoring and management of generator functions.
Simple field conversion from natural gas to LP.
Generac’s OHVI® engine was designed specifically for generators. It outperforms most competitive generator engines with an engine life that is three to four times longer and has a significantly longer period between scheduled maintenance checkups.
TruePower™ Technology provides clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
Sturdy, galvanneal steel enclosure with RhinoCoat™ finish for superior weather protection, modeled to withstand 150 mph winds.
External “At-a-Glance” indicator lights offer an easy way to tell generator status without opening the generator enclosure.
Added Sound Reduction with enclosures that are lined with sound reducing foam panels for further noise reduction.
Hour Meter monitors run time, providing information to determine maintenance intervals.
Easiest installation on the market and an excellent value when purchased pre-packaged with a pre-wired transfer switch, or customize your system by purchasing the generator and transfer switch separately. Composite mounting pad is included, eliminating the need to pour a concrete base.